Monday, September 19, 2011

As Libyan “rebel” offensive stalls, NATO bombs kill hundreds

NATO bombed cities across Libya over the weekend as fighting continued in Sirte and Bani Walid between troops loyal to Muammar Gaddafi and the NATO-backed forces of the National Transition Council (NTC).

There are mounting reports of casualties due to the NATO bombing. NATO spokesmen said yesterday that on Saturday NATO forces bombed 11 targets in Sirte, 11 in the nearby Al-Jufra oasis, and 3 in the city of Sabha, far to the south.

Moussa Ibrahim, an official of the Gaddafi regime, released a statement yesterday saying that 354 people had been killed and 700 injured when a NATO air strike in Sirte hit the city’s main hotel and a nearby apartment block. He said an additional 89 people were still missing.http://www.wsws.org/articles/2011/sep2011/liby-s19.shtml

3 comments:

  1. Goddamn satanists.BEWARE FALSE GODS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mousa Ibrahim Speech 18-09-2011 ArRai TV English

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcH-Mvo3bu8

    Ar Rai TV is exclusively broadcasting Mousa Ibrahim and the words of Gaddafi - in Arabic - here is an English Voice over of a partial translation of Mousa Ibrahim's last speech.

    ReplyDelete