Sunday, October 2, 2011

Medicinal Cannabis and its impact on Human Health

My Mom had a type of lung cancer that responds to Cannabis. She begged me to get her some. I couldn't! I was in jail for....you guessed it.... growing my own for a long time auto-immune disorder!
  A federal AUSA, with a heart,had me released to be with her when she died and I was holding her hand when she passed. She weighed 62 lbs. Sad!

Watch the full length documentary at www.MarijuanaMovie.org
In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated affects on human health.

*What the consensus is from over 15000 scientific and medical trials
*What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana
*Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years

*Methods of delivery and their different advantages
*Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
*Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics

This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world's most controversial plant.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Md2WNqqxTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment